plzz suggest me a minor project using VB.NET with oracle

hello frnds,
i wanna make a project using VB.NET n i want to make something different not such projects like hospital management, client management,n all these managements plz suggest me something different..........

i dnt have much time so plz do fast as soon as possible😎

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi moniza,

Can you make a "Password Management system" ? Name you can change according to your needs. Also can you make a system that can detect "fake employees" records in a particular company's employees database?

Please also read following thread #-Link-Snipped-#

Thanks !

@CE Team - Please move the thread in appropriate section. Also please update the sticky project's list according to threads.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shalini_goel14
    Also can you make a system that can detect "fake employees" records in a particular company's employees database?
    ...Satyam folks might need it 😉
  • moniza
    moniza
    thanx for ur reply shalini

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Words to use in Emergencies: Can you help me please? : Tasukete kudasai I'm lost : Michi ni Mayoimashita I'm ill : Byouki desu Call an ambulance/police : Kyukyushya/ Keisatsu...
hi friends, We know that there are several challenges faced by IT today. In this thread post the challenges that IT is facing today and that would face in future.
hello everyone.... we're starting to have our thesis topic now... and we are thinking what will our topic be... can you please help me? i'm thinking about a design about...
i am in final year . i need to do the project. can some body give me a nice web-site links which can be help full. or some nice project...
can we use CDI and TRICS (that is used in DTSI) mechanism in automobile for the A/F mixing in for FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS used in conventional VEHICELS😒😒😒😒😒