Plz help take me out ..i am sitting idle home

As i have mentioned in title ...m fearing this seating idle..although i m prepearing for govt jobs but i dont think i will get in dat also...as very high crowd there..my parents are everyday pushing me to go n find a job but i dont no where to go i recently graduated from mech. engg. from IPU...PLZ HELP GUYS

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Where are you located?
  • vivek sharma
    vivek sharma
    I am from delhi

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese multinational consumer electronics firm once again prepares to enter the Indian market with its latest medium budget smartphone Vivo V5. The last from its stock were Vivo V3...
Following the release of its two flagship devices- the Huawei Mate 9 and Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Edition, the Chinese multinational giant, has launched another variant Huawei Mate 9 Pro...
Warm greetings to all, This is subathra, I'm doing my BTECH 3rd year (5th semester) currently, my stream is information technology, I'm born and brought up in madurai also did...
The Taiwanese electronics multinational Acer, has unveiled its thinnest lightest and perhaps the most portable laptop device in the country at Rs.99,999. The laptop thinner than 1 centimetre - 9.98...
One life has taken its first shape in the water naming it the source of life. As we experience, our life cannot sustain without water and certainly, the earth will...