Plz help me regarding Summer Training in Software Field

Hi
I am a 3rd year B.tech student in Information Technology stream. I am very nervous as i could not understand what to do and where to go in this summer holidays😕. Some people are saying that i should go for some course and some people saying that i should do training....

So,please tell what should i do?And if possible, tell me from where should i do training?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Dude there are many threads in Career and Higher education section on this topic.
    And in delhi you can find many institutes for training or courses..
  • amitkashyap01
    amitkashyap01
    Yes sir,its right that there are many institutes here but the actual problem with me is that i could not understand which institute is best so that i would not waste my time as well as money.

Sir,please tell name of institute where i can utilize my time in most efficient manner and will get good knowledge
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    amitkashyap01
    Hi
    I am a 3rd year B.tech student in Information Technology stream. I am very nervous as i could not understand what to do and where to go in this summer holidays😕. Some people are saying that i should go for some course and some people saying that i should do training....

So,please tell what should i do?And if possible, tell me from where should i do training?
    Why are you nervous? You've already joined the best training institute already - CE [​IMG]

Alright, now to answer your question; don't' listen to what people say. It's not necessary to join training institutes if you are good at your engineering subjects. I'd recommend that you learn a programming/scripting language of your choice and spend lot of time on your hobbies & interests. There are tons of things you can do when you have free time.

Don't be taken aback by my advice. If summer training is essential for you, seek help from your seniors or college alumni. They'll be the best ones to guide you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys, This time I am fully loaded with a programming Challenge, all the programming language's are allowed 😉. Here is the Problem: This is a classic problems. The Tower...
This is my favorite topic and I can't stop discussing it infinite times. I'm still to find better answers. I always believed bicycles could be modified to make them smoother...
We are conducting a series of FREE workshops which are targeted at: 1. Helping you understand what a company looks for in a particular employee 2. Discovering your qualities (mental...
hello..hai ...namste.I am Madhav studying B.E in BIT Mesra,ranchi (2nd year completed) E.C.E branch.I like to make the most of this forum... let us see 😛
hi everybody i'm praveen studying in final year E&E i want some details on seminar topics & paper presentation pleas3 help me