Plz help me in my project...Its very important

Hi
I have taken a project in my final year of B.tech. It is in vb.net..I have to create a database for which i dont need to carry it to installation computer. Means it should install at targeted computer when i run installation file...

Till now, i am using Microsoft Access as database which i have to carry where my project is going to be installed..

Plz help me out ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiiii This is Amit. I am doing electrical&electronics engg. (7thsem) frm IP university. Can sm1 plz help me out in gettn seminar report & project relating to my trade. ๐Ÿ˜...
A very sassy, fierce, funny and flawed book by Candace Bushnell, that is both irresistible and hugely entertaining. In her book she follows three women through the minefield of work,...
hi there guys . I really need some help urgently...i am trying to make a pic 16f877 based home automation system. I came across two good guides for this. One...
Hi guys why can't a UFO be a time machine if not a spaceship made by another planet species? if it's real!!
hello friends, I am new to this forum. i work for an MNC. i did my ug in Electroincs and PG MBA-Information Systems. i am 5 years experienced(in electonics and...