Pleasure to meet you all

Hi, I'm SlackerLX.

I'm a doctoral researcher in Software Engineering.

I'm addicted to my wife and SuSE
:sshhh:

Blog Profile: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, SlackerLX ๐Ÿ˜

We are excited to have you with us. We'd like to know how did you find us? What was your first impression and what made you join CE? ๐Ÿ˜€

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • SlackerLX
    SlackerLX
    The_Big_K
    We'd like to know how did you find us?
    GOOGLE ALWAYS HELPS ๐Ÿ˜

I like this place. It's geeky :sshhh:
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    SlackerLX
    Hi, I'm SlackerLX.

I'm a doctoral researcher in Software Engineering.

I'm addicted to my wife and SuSE
    :sshhh:

Blog Profile: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE mate.. Ur addictions are cool:sshhh:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome to CE! Neat blog.
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Welcome to CE ...Slacker LX ..Wish you make it a far better place to step in for all
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome!!! and share your knwledge with us!!!by the way have you written any new kernel for your linux!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi. am devashish..a computer science student...4th sem. i want to do summer traning this at any of the iit campus . i wamt to know the process regarding that. plz...
Any new updates on the new Google voice roll out? I have heard that currently it is available to limited numbers but expected to go full scale within 6 months....
Do you have passion to join the first WordCamp in Egypt, one of the most famous IT gatherings in the whole world? depiak has contacted Automattic, the company behind Wordpress...
Whenever I insert my pen-drive, my Anti-Virus starts displaying "BV:AutoRun-G [Wrm]" Virus. I tried Flash Disinfector Tool. But it wasn't helpful. ๐Ÿ˜” Please Help.
hi .., i need some interesting project in electronics and communication department.. i need your guidance.. because i am doing my first year