Please tell me how to break/Secure the security of any login page.

I want to know the security issues associated with any login page.
and how can we break the security using SQL injections.
Please give me some example queries and descriptions.

and also let me know how a programmer can protect their site from being break/hacked...

Thanks in advance for reading this question !

Please mail me or reply me with your answer's I will be very much thankful to all of you.
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• grayhat
    grayhat
    if you want to break the security login you can use the sql injection:
    first type the test' or 1=1-- in username field and enter no required for paswd and hit enter beacause this qury gives always true statement in this database. next time i will explain briefly

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, If i am configuring clustering in my win2k3 server. it never goes to stop, only one way is to stop it , reinstall the server. Pls. give some...
CEans, The essential part of being a Crazy Engineer is the ability to think beyond the obvious and innovating. No idea is stupid, no new thought would be laughed at....
every time i try openin any of da drives...im askd 2 choose a program to open it with!!..im not able 2 xplore also....
Hi I'm Ankur Gupta, a student of electronics engineering at Bundelkhand University,Jhansi. I want to receive all information of new inventions or notions. I also want to attend all your...
guys instead of having names like admin,newbie..we can have a badge with the same name..is it not cool idea..do reply friends..and we can also add few more groups..