Please support my friend and fellow cean @spandana07

Hi guys
Some of the old members would know #-Link-Snipped-# sings.. She has a smule account. I request all of you to please listen and follow her to support her. You just have to click on follow and then login via Facebook.

Below is the link:

www.smule.com

Please listen and support my friend by clicking on follow button.... Thanks a lot..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nubia India, on Monday, has released a new smartphone named N1 Lite in India. The device is priced at Rs 7,999 and is now available on Amazon exclusively at a...
Hello Engineers, I am having some questions related to sitemap. If i will not put sitemap for my website then also google crawlers are able to detect my website pages...
An Electronics and Telecommunications engineer by degree, Ganesh Pai, graduated from the University of Mumbai after which he worked at various organizations like Mastek, SP Financial Services, CRISIL, Tutor Vista...
Microsoft has looked east for its new hardware launch. At a glittering press conference at Shanghai Microsoft launched the fifth generation of its Surface Pro along with Windows 10 China...
The jam-packed sub Rs. 10K smartphone market has got yet another worthy addition with the ASUS ZenFone Live. The ASUS ZenFone Live (ZB501KL) was launched at the Mobile World Congress...