Please suggest the best laptop cooling pad under Rs. 1000

Title says it all, my budget is max to max Rs. 1k, however if I can get a good one for less, would really appreciate it.

Please help!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I had used a cheap one which cost 250 and it still runs fine after 2 years. You may buy a branded one but I suggest you to go with cheap ones. I haven't seen a big difference by using it.
    It's my view only.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have been using a laptop table whenever I use my laptop at home. It has a USB fan. Keeps the machine from heating very well.

Among cooling pads, Zebronics looks like the most chosen option.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

They do what is required.

PS: Changed the title so that others find it useful too.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Ankita Katdare
    I have been using a laptop table whenever I use my laptop at home. It has a USB fan. Keeps the machine from heating very well.

Among cooling pads, Zebronics looks like the most chosen option.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

They do what is required.

PS: Changed the title so that others find it useful too.
    Thanks, but won't buy anything from Snapdeal, I've seen enough cases from them sending fake items. Even fake phones :/
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Agreed. Check other e-retailers for the same product.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which one of these is best and easier to learn ??? also which one of them helps in future !?
Post Canvas Knight, Micromax's flagship phone Canvas Gold A300 has already hit the retail stores, and promises the best merge of hardware and software in a Rs 24000 price tag....
Here on CE we have read about drones that deliver burger, pizza, official documents, goods and others which help the government to keep an eye on vandals and a prototype...
The Australian government's Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) has used solar energy to generate hot and pressurized ‘supercritical’ steam. This result is quite a breakthrough for solar energy...
The folks from the Land of Rising Sun have always been at the forefront in the field of robotics and once again, they have given us a reason for confirming...