Please suggest some fitness band

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Wait for the MI Band 3 to launch. If you want something more advanced - go with Samsung Gear S3; but it works the best when you've a Samsung phone. 

• Amit Jha
    Amit Jha

You can go with the Smartron t.band. It has almost all the features which you will expect from a fitness band. 

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

I was looking on this link

#-Link-Snipped-#

It is cheap and have features I need anyone tried it?

Smarton is for 5000 approx where as M2 is  approx 700

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Looks like a nice fit; but I'm not sure about the accuracy and quality. MI bands seem to be consistent and precise with their monitoring. You could give it a try. For Rs. 700, they seem to be offering lot of features that MI misses.

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

Yes that's I posted this thread seems this band is from some Bingo Company and on some websites people have given them bad reviews for their accuracy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft is talking to GitHub board for possible acquisition. A lot of developers are already saying that they'll quit GitHub and move their repositories elsewhere if the deal goes through. ...
The US company Trolysis claims:Turn aluminum and water into hydrogen and electricity. Meet the new revolution in renewable energy. https://trolysis.com/I have some views on this but do not want to...
Industrial Automation course detail in honeywell training institute pune