please suggest me what is good option for me

i am a electrical engineer. i am in final year, till now i am not selected in any company. so i confuse that what i do now.
first option :- drop for preparing exam of mba
second option :- after i BE i search for any job and get the experience of 1 or 2 year then i think about MBA
which option is right i don't know. please suggest me what is good for me😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vimal sharma
    i am a electrical engineer. i am in final year, till now i am not selected in any company. so i confuse that what i do now.
    first option :- drop for preparing exam of mba
    second option :- after i BE i search for any job and get the experience of 1 or 2 year then i think about MBA
    which option is right i don't know. please suggest me what is good for me😕
    Vimal,

Take my suggestion - go with option #2.

Btw, why do you want to go for MBA?
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Vimal, option #2 sounds best. Plus have you been reading the news lately, salaries for core engineers are slowly exceeding the IT sector. The highest paid engineers are not the Computer ones any more, they are the Civil engineers 😀.

And do not even think about an MBA until and unless you can answer Biggie's question satisfactorily.
  • mahul
    mahul
    since working for some1 doesnt suit me, i've decided to be an entreprenuer(even if that means selling tea on howrah station). now what would u guys suggest? should i go for a job or should i go for an mba? (i must clarify that i have some plans to capitalise on)
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    do go for job.prepare well in time being for mba..get into a good institution..and get a good job..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can i break password of win xp when i do not enter in the system it wants administrator password. so i want to know about break the password of...
hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me with any link to sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation...
Hey is there anyone hured about DRAFT -800? its a new Steel Structure Code which is on "LIMIT STATE DESIGN". Actually i have a problem in it. so if anyone...
hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me with any link to sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation...
Hi Friends, IISC is now offering its mid term admissions to M>Tech programs If anyone has idea on how much would be cut off percentile for Electronics & Comm Dept...