Please share most useful apps you found for your smart phone

Let us share most useful apps for smart phone, it may be games too 😀

No Spams Please, a brief description will be enough

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gmail App and Alarm Clock app. The first one keeps me up to date with all my official mails and the second makes sure I start my day early.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gmail App and Alarm Clock app. The first one keeps me up to date with all my official mails and the second makes sure I start my day early.
    Do you use some specific alarm app or inbuilt available on most of the smart phones?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    Do you use some specific alarm app or inbuilt available on most of the smart phones?
    The inbuilt Alarm app in Samsung phone does the job well. There were times when I had 'Bitspin' alarm app called 'Timely'. It was acquired by Google and stopped updating it.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    • One in all file manager with trash
    • ShareIt and Airdroid like file sender to send file to any device
    • root file manager
    • Media Player
    • Gallary
    • FTP/SAMBA or any network file receiver
    Google Translate - Apps on Google Play
    It's getting better day by day with real time translation from camera. Also, I know both Hindi and English and now I am poor in both languages 😲. I have to look for exact translation.

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    can anyone tell me which app is best for cleaning all the cache and unwanted files and to optimize battery for best performance?

I used to use clean master but had to uninstall it don't remember what was the reason
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Use: Greenify - Apps on Google Play
    If you root access, do clean cache via recovery.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for a printer for school purpose to print exam papers and notices. Requirement: Mainly print exam papers and notice board. Lesser printer, As I know they have...
If you have 2 systems then how do you know that which one is client system?
Are you a calceophile or an everyday person who just needs good shoes to support his leg muscles? If you belong to the category or happen to possess a geeky...
Lenovo Vibe B, a budget 4G LTE smartphone, has recently been spotted by a third party Mumbai based retailer, Mahesh Telecom which has confirmed the availability of this device in...
In a bid to make machine learning a transformational tool for organizations, Google has unveiled a cloud-based Video Intelligence Application Programming Interface (API) that helps locate the exact frame and...