Please send me bluetooth package in java

hai guys
i want to work with bluetooth, and so i want complete bluetooth package. if any one have pls sent it to me!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hussanal Faroke
    hai guys
    i want to work with bluetooth, and so i want complete bluetooth package. if any one have pls sent it to me!
    It looks to me that you want everything ready-made. We don't help with homework, maybe you should look elsewhere.

We would however help you if you work on the project yourself and ask your technical difficulties here.

All the best.[​IMG]
  • Hussanal Faroke
    Hussanal Faroke
    no, mr big_k one gay request a help in his project, and i compile the project. At the time of running the server part one exception is came. noclassdefenition error,then i check it in my bluetooth package and i found that class file is missing. Not only that some other class files are also missing!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I am a newbie in every sense of the word.I am new to this site and this is my first post and I am also new to the electrical...
hello frndz.. am using a virtualbox software to run more than one operating systems without installing them separately on my system!! i just want to know how this software work...
hello.. i want to know about AI? and also about various fields in which we can implement it!!!
If,we increase efficiency more than 50% ,then system becomes reversible why?????? actually ,i m a student of 1st sem of mech. engg. . in mechanics subject is a topic self...
Hello, I have joined this site just a few minutes back.My name is vishnu ,studying in an average college in ernakulam for Btech Electronics and Communication.I am in s4 at...