Please report *all* errors!

CEans,

If you see anything 'unusual' [Error message, user activity, strange warning message] etc. please immediately inform me at [ admin] at [crazyengineers] dot [com].

Please consider this as my personal request to each one of our members & guests.

Thanks,

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sorry to post it here, but there is some problem in accessing CE.

Its a bit slow and i am encountering http 403 error few times.

The latter one may be due to my office internet !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @E-S: How frequent is the problem? Do you see it browsing as a guest? Any specific actions lead to the error?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sorry for the delayed reply,

The problem I see both as a guest and member.

When ever I go to long thread or some other thread and click on Crazyengineers link to come back to main forum page I get the http 403 error.

I am not sure if thats the problem with my office network or with CE server.

But CE is a bit slow compared to last 3 days, for this too I am not sure where actually the problem is.

I will ask my friend in another office to check and will let you know today evening.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see. Anyone else facing this problem?

Regarding the site speed - its actually faster at my end and few of our members reported that its faster too. However, we need more feedback. Site speed depends on lot of factors as well.

Keep your feedback coming.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I guess the error is due to our network itself.

Since its taking time for google as well.

I asked my friend to test for sometime its good in his office.

However extensive testing is not done though !!!
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Ya it’s faster at my end also πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    We have a option called Display modes at the top.

I tried it for looong thread the two other display modes.

I encountered a Fatal error !!!

Why??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ E-S: You are a true QA! 😁

Thanks for reporting this. The problem only occurred with the 'Looong' thread as it's got lot of posts. The other two display modes were trying to list out everything in single page and in the process were exceeding PHP set memory for the scripts.

One way to address this was to increase the memory dedicated to PHP scripts or to disable those modes. The best option was to disable the display modes.

Thanks again for reporting this! πŸ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    when i login here after login i didn't get the forum page,and i redirected to a blank page,then i have to manually remove the text from URL.then i got forum page.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    @ E-S: You are a true QA! 😁

Thanks for reporting this. The problem only occurred with the 'Looong' thread as it's got lot of posts. The other two display modes were trying to list out everything in single page and in the process were exceeding PHP set memory for the scripts.

One way to address this was to increase the memory dedicated to PHP scripts or to disable those modes. The best option was to disable the display modes.

Thanks again for reporting this! πŸ˜€
    You are welcome Biggie πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Load Runner: LoadRunner is a performance and load testing product by Hewlett-Packard (since it acquired Mercury Interactive in November 2006) for examining system behaviour and performance, while generating actual load....
Hello, Anyone here knows how to change database character encoding. Say I wish to convert any of the current character encoding to UTF-8? Is there a simple method to do...
Pls provide details on HONNING PROCESS in mechanical engg. in detail. :thanks:
Could someone please post some interesting project ideas on Envoronmental $ Biosystems engineering .
CEans, Tata Motors are launching their latest sedan - Tata Manza in next few days. Anyone here's got more information about Tata Manza? Do post latest updates, news about Tata...