Please read friends... I am feeling very down right now..help me..:(

Hello Friends.. i dont know how exactly i post this.. but i am on one of the most crucial and sadistic moments of my life.. i am student of 5th semester and just before a while my 4th sem result was declared... i have got Block in one exam i am not really familiar with "blocks" and "kts" but as far as i know, in my university failing for the first time is called block if one fails again then its called A kt..

but devastating fact for me is I have a Block (or kt whatever)... ever since i was in class 10 i wanted to do Mtech from a good college.. even though i have got bad result in this semester i still have aggregate 60% in all sem so far... but i am scared whether i would be eligible for this Mtech colleges because of this one Block(or Kt)...I know there are ups and downs in everybody's life.. but i just cant move out of this..πŸ˜”

if anybody knows about this Mtech thing please let me know...are they totally dependent on GATE score or they actually consider results of each and every Semester...??πŸ˜”

(PS : i wont to do Mtech from NITs or COEP (govt eng collg pune) )

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    First of all put try to calm down. Its ok, S**t happens. Just take it as a past incident and try to work forward. And for that M.Tech. thing, if you are getting a good rank no one cares when did u fail or anything else. So leave that all behind yourself and work hard for M.Tech.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Aris: I believe CE is the best place to feel relieved. CEans are the most supporting engineers in the world.

Getting straight to the point,
    are they totally dependent on GATE score or they actually consider results of each and every Semester
    Make sure you study really well and get a high GATE score. Don't worry at all about the semester marks. You've said that you have aggregate 60% till date. That's great! πŸ˜€ You can get admission in the IIT's or other colleges after B.tech or B.E with one year backlogs provided the backlog is clear till the admission in the GATE.

All the best!

πŸ‘
  • sarthak garg
    sarthak garg
    actually they totally depend on GATE score
  • Reya
    Reya
    You need to have atleast 60 percentage in your academic to get into IIT,NIT and other good colleges with good GATE score.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess the best option is to go through the eligibility criteria for various colleges and GATE. If it does not specifically mention that having a 'block' is a strict 'No', there shouldn't be any problem. The good thing is the world does not remember anyone's failures. One success and you're all 'good'. πŸ˜€
  • Aris
    Aris
    nicepeeyush
    First of all put try to calm down. Its ok, S**t happens. Just take it as a past incident and try to work forward. And for that M.Tech. thing, if you are getting a good rank no one cares when did u fail or anything else. So leave that all behind yourself and work hard for M.Tech.
    Thanks mate.. !! and i am gonna work very hard for Mtech now...!!
  • Aris
    Aris
    AbraKaDabra
    @Aris: I believe CE is the best place to feel relieved. CEans are the most supporting engineers in the world.

Getting straight to the point,
    Make sure you study really well and get a high GATE score. Don't worry at all about the semester marks. You've said that you have aggregate 60% till date. That's great! πŸ˜€ You can get admission in the IIT's or other colleges after B.tech or B.E with one year backlogs provided the backlog is clear till the admission in the GATE.

All the best!

πŸ‘
    That was like a life savior for me...πŸ˜€ Thanks you very much..😁
  • Aris
    Aris
    praveena211
    You need to have atleast 60 percentage in your academic to get into IIT,NIT and other good colleges with good GATE score.
    Thanks for the information..!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai

hai friends😁
I have applied for tcs and selected my test centre as chandigarh but now i want to change it to Delhi. How can i do that. Please help me out...
TCS campus recruitment consists of 3 parts: 1. written test 2. general interview 3. hr/management interview Written test is conducted online. It comprises of 3 Sections: 1. verbal ability test...
Dedicating this thread to sharing the off-campus placement news with CEans. If you read about off-campus placements happening in a company near you, please post about it here.
I heard mostly Crompton visits campus for Electrical Engineers (B.E. or B.Tech). The placement process is same everywhere: 1. Written Test 2. Group Discussion 3. Interview Here are a few...