please provide me Indian Road codes (IRC)

Dear,
If any body have Indian Road codes (IRC) please provide me, its very urgent, thanks in advance.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Akvidyarthi!

Tell us more about yourself... 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @AKVIDYARTHI: You can find the required standard codes as published by Indian road congress here. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • AKVIDYARTHI
    AKVIDYARTHI
    Hello Mr. Praveen Kumar,
    I am working in public sector organization as a civil engineer.
  • martinSteve
    martinSteve
    INDIA is too big man.First tell me about your self and later about a territory which concerns with you.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Zoodie
    Zoodie
    Yes... That would be fine with you too and to the ones who will answer that if you tell which territory you are talking about? As in a diverse area like India, It would be difficult for the teller to tell an overall scene to build a road?
  • Alisson Medeiros
    Alisson Medeiros
    Please, can someone provide me the IRC:SP.89.2010 ?
    I'm having a little bit difficult to find this.
    My email adress is: #-Link-Snipped-#.

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Many of you applied for internships at different companies. I'm inviting all of you to share your experiences with us. Good, bad or just fun - share everything. You...
Samsung mobile has launched the Samsung 'Stage' contest. The grand prize for the winner is staggering $10,000. In order to participate in the contest, contestants have to record a video...
Guys, I have the verbal bb but need for quant. Can anybody provide some link. Also I need Barron's word list for revised pattern.. Thanks in advance
I dont know how to start with my BE project which is audio video streaming on an Apple device using Http protocol. i hav no idea that how much time...
hai friends.. 😁 this is chandu from visakhapatnam...