please let me about projects based on

๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    what?? You'll need to actually post some info so we know what you would like to discuss. Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't go by our first impressions. We look like super-humans who know everything. But in fact, we rely on you to provide us at lease some information about what you are looking for.

Otherwise, offering help is really difficult ! I hope you understand ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Spam is a universal problem. There have been lot of discussions & techniques around to fight the spam. Its easy to control the computer bots that spam, but what...
hi friends:smile:, what are all the top universities in Singapore,US and UK offering MS in electrical stream:?::?::?: What and where are the best centres in chennai offering classes for GRE,TOFEL...
hello people....can u please help me out with my mini project.....kindly give me some ideas about the mini projects in mechanical field......let it be on any aspect or any topic...
Hi friends,๐Ÿ˜€ I'm Mechatronics Engineering undergraduate. I'm very happy to join with you and like to share my ideas and knowledge with u๐Ÿ˜€ Gd luck everybody.
๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜’ i m new member of this society, and wish best for all crazy engineers