please i seriously need your opinion

Helo guys, i recent got a scholarship to study any computer program of my choice but the thing is that i dont know the certification that will be helpful in my field. . .(computer engineering) pls i want you guys to help me on this one.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Things are little confusing here. Your engineering discipline is Electrical & Electronics. You got a scholarship to study computer program and your field is computer engineering. Could you clarify a bit? Are you an employed professional or student?
  • dan202
    dan202
    the scholarship is from an institution(NIIT) but am still a student in a university somewhere in Nigeria and my course is electrical/electronics and computer engineering. . .
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    dan202
    the scholarship is from an institution(NIIT) but am still a student in a university somewhere in Nigeria and my course is electrical/electronics and computer engineering. . .
    Wow...never heard of a dual course like that... NIIT is an institute that trains the engineers by giving them technical knowledge. It's just useful to boost your job i feel. So the question i would like to ask you is - What are you interested in?? Computer field is vast too. There's ASP.NET and Java for those interested in programming and web-designing. There's also C and C++ which are mostly used in the Electronics field for the Embedded System programming.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am doing a project on the gas cleaning system. We are using the Dolomite powder for the cleaning the gas. I have some issues about the dolomite powder which...
Embrace failure to make success embrace you. Great Leadership: Has Success Eluded You Because You Eluded Failure?
Android and iOS have been fighting for the supremacy in the mobile operating systems domain. While Android enjoys lot of contribution from the Open Source community, iOS is primarily handled...
I'm talking about the newspaper that arrives at your doorstep every morning. The one 'printed' on sheets of paper. And how many have stopped reading the traditional newspaper for the...
Lecture on Project and Production Management by Prof. Arun kanda, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Delhi . Feel free to ask questions and discuss.