Please Help me!!!

please help me in solving my problem related to Operation Research.... ๐Ÿ˜” no one is helping me.... ๐Ÿ˜” i am crying ;(

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I want the expert to help you out.
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How in this world are we expected to know what the problem is? โ˜•
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    sad_engineer
    please help me in solving my problem related to Operation Research.... ๐Ÿ˜” no one is helping me.... ๐Ÿ˜” i am crying ;(

ok first of all Stop crying. Crying will make things worse.

Then try to explain how can we help you. Operational Research doesn't ring a lot of bells.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    To my knowledge, Operation Research is an elective subject in Engineering. I've seen my friends solving huge numericals and problems. So go ahead, shoot!
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    Abhijit Dey
    To my knowledge, Operation Research is an elective subject in Engineering. I've seen my friends solving huge numericals and problems. So go ahead, shoot!

Shining Knight for a Damsel in Distress ๐Ÿ˜› @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
    i want to know that how to solve 3 index transportation or assignment problems in operation research ?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    sad_engineer
    thanks ๐Ÿ˜€
    i want to know that how to solve 3 index transportation or assignment problems in operation research ?
    Here, start with this Wiki Link.

Operations Research/Transportation and Assignment Problem - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

And Google other when you get struck. And work in Calm mode.
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Well I haven't explored the numericals, only aware of the whole concept of OR!
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    Nayan Goenka
    Here, start with this Wiki Link.

Operations Research/Transportation and Assignment Problem - Wikibooks, open books for an open world

And Google other when you get struck. And work in Calm mode.

Well i know these basics....actuallly i want to perform scheduling using OR methods, for example we have 3 teachers,2 subjects,3 days,each teacher has to teach 1 hr/day,and max each teaacher can teach 2 hrs /wk.......?how to assign these things,teachers to class?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    sad_engineer
    Well i know these basics....actuallly i want to perform scheduling using OR methods, for example we have 3 teachers,2 subjects,3 days,each teacher has to teach 1 hr/day,and max each teaacher can teach 2 hrs /wk.......?how to assign these things,teachers to class?

@#-Link-Snipped-# Can sort it out. I am still learning this subject too.
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    Nayan Goenka
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Can sort it out. I am still learning this subject too.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# What would you say at it...?
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Well as I said I've no knowledge in the numericals part. And in OR I know the What and Why, but I have no idea about How it is done. We didn't have an option to choose this subject as an elective one.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    sad_engineer
    Create a matrix for teachers and days. Then minimize the expression resulting from each teacher teaching a subject for one hour.
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    I didn'tget it? can you provide me a file with this solution?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    sad_engineer
    I didn'tget it? can you provide me a file with this solution?
    No I won't. You should first post your attempt and I might help correct it.
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    but i didn't get what you are saying about solving.....?thats why asking you to upload file?
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    anyone please help!!!!!!!!help!!!!help!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#
    ????
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I didn't have direct experience on it myself. If you can give what you are already attempting, or show your efforts we will try to improve them. How can we teach the entire stuff altogether. You must have some questions or some things to start with.
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    we have 3 teachers,2 subjects,3 days,each teacher has to teach 1 hr/day,and max each teacher can teach 2 hrs /wk? this is the problem...
  • sad_engineer
    sad_engineer
    @#-Link-Snipped-# ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a group which consists of people who are superior to you (aspects may be education,skills,economy etc.,) or a group in which you are superior in anyone of these aspects? explain...
Gasoline powered tools used at construction site emit carbon monoxide, and in enclosed construction setups, they may cause poisoning. In order to solve this problem, students at Virginia Tech have...
I know that, all are fond of awesome desktop wallpapers. Most of the CEans would be switching the wallpapers,daily. Well, I even change wallpapers frequently every 2-3 days. This thread...
Money spent on advertising tends to go to waste if it does not reach the targeted audience. Online advertising is one of the best examples where this problem looms at...
While you are saving up for your 4K UHD TV, Korea's KT Skylife has already tested satellite-based broadcasting for UHD TVs. The service is now ready for its grand rollout...