Please help me to find a online job

hi friends......,
Recently i completed my B.tech from IT and now i am in job trials and doing java course. and i need a online based part time job. Please help me to find a job...................Please.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Freelancer.com - check it out!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You may also register with Odesk.com. Build your profile very carefully and then start placing bids on available projects. That's the best way to get a job online.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i want to make my career in cyber security field can any body tell me which qualities are needed and how to start it.how can i join it...
MIT Media Lab churns out interesting projects and new technologies every now and then. The latest innovation coming out of the minds of three MIT Researchers, namely Ayush Bhandari, Refael...
Quote: The Wright Flyer took off in 1903 powered by a measly 12 horsepower straight-four. Little did Orville and Wilbur know that just 110 years later, their pokey engines would...
More and more everyday objects are getting connected to the net. Whenever there is a link the threat of a hack hovers over it. The future will see lots more...
Quote: Energy Harvesting technologies use natural energy sources like light, vibration, pressure and temperature variation to create maintenance-free applications. Are you interested in this highly innovate and rapidly growing market?...