and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC
can someone pls help me with any link to sample test papers or
any other help regarding preparation

thanx

Replies

• sourav ray
    sourav ray
    hi,
    the books that are mentioned for the in the Brochure are sufficient to prepare for the Entrance. For last two batches CDAC have stated changing the question pattern on regular basis. So old question papers will not help you much. Do some good preparation for Aptitude/Math/English section too, it is vital to score above 90 percentile to get an admission in a good institute (CDAC ACTS (Pune/B'lore/H'bad) or MET-Mumbai)

Wish you Good Luck
  • faian
    faian
    sourav ray
    hi,
    the books that are mentioned for the in the Brochure are sufficient to prepare for the Entrance. For last two batches CDAC have stated changing the question pattern on regular basis. So old question papers will not help you much. Do some good preparation for Aptitude/Math/English section too, it is vital to score above 90 percentile to get an admission in a good institute (CDAC ACTS (Pune/B'lore/H'bad) or MET-Mumbai)

Wish you Good Luck
    thanx saurav
    can u tell regarding the centre to b selected other than acts pune
  • Swati Anupama
    Swati Anupama
    Hi
    I am an Electronics&Communication engineer and want to prepare for C-DAC.Please suggest me books and sample papers. As i dont know much about it please suggest your personal advice for the preparation. Please suggest any preparation course or center keeping in view that I am from patna.Thank You.
  • beg.anwar24
    beg.anwar24
    hi i m computer engineer i want to know about met mumbai for cdac how good it is in mumbai and compare to sunbeam pune
  • abhidxt2
    abhidxt2
    please tell me which books i will read to clear cdac cet exam on my email #-Link-Snipped-# or here i have 10 days for prep. please tell me the sites also where i get pre . year paper also
  • abhidxt2
    abhidxt2
    please tell me which books i will read to clear cdac cet exam on my email #-Link-Snipped-# or here i have 10 days for prep. please tell me the sites also where i get pre . year paper also
  • faian
    faian
    To all C-Dac asspirants the books mentioned in brousure is sufficent to clear with good percentile
    the only thing needed is understanding in programming languages (not mugging programs)
  • Manisha Mehta
    Manisha Mehta
    please tell me which books i will read to clear cdac cet exam on my email or here i have 10 days for prep. please tell me the sites also where i get pre . year paper also plz help me.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, IISC is now offering its mid term admissions to M>Tech programs If anyone has idea on how much would be cut off percentile for Electronics & Comm Dept...
Hi Folks, Blu-ray Vs HD-DVD Blu-Ray also known as Blu-ray Disc (BD), is the name of a next-generation optical disc format jointly developed by the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA), a...
i am going 2 make a six stroke engine. pls help me 2 design my own cam shaft. is there any problem in drilling a hole in engine head n...
Okay, CE has been growing rapidly - all through search engines and mouth to mouth publicity 😀 It took us about 26 days to grow from 7k - 8k members....
if some one have a subscription, please respond... i need an urgent help.:?: