Please give me some details about ISTQB

ISTQB: International Software Testing Qualifications Board
Which provides certificates on Testing(foundation,expert etc)
please letme know how to prepare for that and some useful book for that?

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    There are two types of this certification - Foundation and Advance level.

For Foundation level-

You can read the Syllabus for foundation level thoroughly. Reading the syllabus will give you the important topics you should be concerned of. Read Rex Black for ISTQB foundation level. Also you can solve mock papers for the same.

2 week preparation with mock test papers will be enough to crack it easily.
    Lot of material, sample papers are available for it.

For Advance level -

There is no specific material,sample papers available.
    Check below site for Schedule,
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Visit for all information to International Software Testing Qualifications Board
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Thanks a lot 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Cean's, I am having 2 pc and 1 laptop Both pc are connected to router through wired connection and share internet connection. Now i want to share my internet...
Human Recognition Systems Launches the First Biometric Workforce Management Solution for the Civil Environment MSite Civil is the new edition of MSite - the UK’s leading biometric access and workforce...
Hi...can any1 of u please suggest me, what should i opt now, i have done b.tech. CS in 2009 wid 75.6%. After that I taught in an Engineering college for...
It's shocking for me. Today, when I tried to open my blog hosted at Wordpress.com It shows a message from "Mortgage Web Success" and displays Google Ads. I can not...
😕i just got a doubt that can human pulses be used to generate a small amount of electric current atleast? if yes how much it will be.... is there any...