please clear my doubt about sabari malai

hello friends i have one doubt about sabari malai . in sabarimalai on every jan14th we saw one light on upon the hills, is there any reason for this pls tell me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What is sabari malai?

[Thread moved to chit-chat]
  • mechar
    mechar
    hai

this light is known as the makarajyothi

it represents a star.IT resembles the presence of lord ayyapa

actually that light is enlighten from one of the temple from the hills.

SWAMYY SARANAM
  • mechar
    mechar
    The_Big_K
    What is sabari malai?

[Thread moved to chit-chat]
    SABARI MALAI means "sabari" hills

its a hindu temple in kerala
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Ya, the appearence of that light every year at the same place in the hills at precisely the same time is as yet unexplained, and some say it's because it's very thick forest region and nobody cared to investigate. Anyhow, this thing puzzles me too.
  • mechar
    mechar
    there was a talk about this subject on a t v channel some months ago.

one authorized person says that it was enlighten by men from the temple in the forest.

but the people believe that it is a miracle or something..............................
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    is it true !!!!!!!!!
    i wondered that it is a miracle that is it represents the presence of the lord in this kali yuga
    i'm the one among people who believed it as a miracle!!!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    its lord Ayyappa himself comes there and its truly proves God exists.
    you know -- 2 or 3 days before the jan14th day all the ornaments of Swami Ayyappa are brought to the temple by an Elephant and after the pooja the elephant takes them into forest.

Not no one cared to investigate - few people tried to investigate but they didnt come back from the forest they all are dead , as it is a dense forest there will be many tigers ๐Ÿ˜€
  • mechar
    mechar
    son of one poojari (one who serves in sabarimalai ) saids in a t v show on asianet

its only a representation of the star makarajyothi

in belief actually the prence of lord resembled by that star
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    English-Scared
    its lord Ayyappa himself comes there and its truly proves God exists.
    you know -- 2 or 3 days before the jan14th day all the ornaments of Swami Ayyappa are brought to the temple by an Elephant and after the pooja the elephant takes them into forest.

Not no one cared to investigate - few people tried to investigate but they didnt come back from the forest they all are dead , as it is a dense forest there will be many tigers ๐Ÿ˜€
    Sounds like a horror movie's story ๐Ÿ˜
    .................shshhhhhhhhh..someone is there.:sshhh:
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    that's probably a star gazing through the forest. Could be Venus or Jupiter, these planets appear rather brightly and is very rare occasion in some places, all depends on earth's rotation. No god has a right mind to appear on earth u know. Do you ever think a human eye has the capability to see god in his true form. U might never heard of this but god did show himself to a mountain just to prove someone he exists and the mountain crumbled to dust. Just the mere sight of him is enough to destroy this world.
    And u are imagining these things on the occurrences of natural phenomenons.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Iam not talking about horror movie shalini and Rifa its god.
    people believe it , its not science its GOD
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    you are telling me tht God is a spec of light?
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It could be Optimus Prime sending light signals in space to other surviving Autobots in the universe, directing them to their new home, Earth......๐Ÿ˜›
  • rishna
    rishna
    hey if we go by science nothing seems to be a miracle. Even gods creation(we people,animals,beautiful nature) everythings comes to us as if its because of some unusual/usual matters are emerged.

so if we assume everything to be gods miracle, we feel our existence and certailnly feel good about the earth.
    remember when we were kids Moon seems to be the most beautiful and felt as if it had some magic in it, and now when we learnt about the solar system the beauty of moon and sun was lost (to me n feel same with you).

Every cubic inch of space created by god is a miracle.๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    raj87verma88
    It could be Optimus Prime sending light signals in space to other surviving Autobots in the universe, directing them to their new home, Earth......๐Ÿ˜›
    dont ypu think you are comsuming too much of Transformers??? ๐Ÿ˜
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    raj87verma88
    HAA HAA HAA HEE HEE HEE HO HO HO ......can't take it any more. ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends i am a electrical student of 3rd year , i am very interested at doing mini project but i don't have knowledge about it so please tell me...
Electronics and Communicarion Engineers Association presentsโ€‹ VISION 2009โ€‹ Fostering Innovationโ€‹ College of Engineering Guindy, Anna university, Chennai-600025 Vision is an annual national level inter college technical extravaganza held every year...
hi, wow good image thank u for that what is the use of a reed valve๐Ÿ˜’
Hi i eager to learn about create WiFi wave and communicate by using these wave. any one can help me. i am new to wireless communication. by Mahesh ๐Ÿ˜”
can any body tell? We need a Drafts man for our concern just 3months work. He must Experience with piping, stracturel, it is urgent. The location is noida, UP