PLC , SCADA and DCS.....

Hi friends,PLC made a revolution in Automation field.the introduction of SCADA and DCS makes ease the automation.
If you know about PLC , SCADA and DCS.Its diffrerences,working concepts.
Please share your knowledge and ideas........

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEAN'S I choosed Intelligent Smoke / Fire Detector with automatic water sprinkler system to avoid fire Accidents as my mini project.but i couldn't get enough information regarding dis.Can any...
Can anyone help me with the pattern and sample papers for entrance exams in ISRO. I also want when would the exam probably commence every year and the interview format.
Tier 3+ Facility to Support Made-To-Measure Hosted, Managed and Cloud Services Slough, UK, 27th May 2010 – International solutions provider, Logicalis, today announced the launch of its 10,000sq.ft high density...
LANSING, Mich.— Cloud Computing provider, Storm On Demand, added network load balancing for both Storm Servers and Bare Metal Dedicated Servers. This allows users to create powerful high availability networks...
CE Hiring Update: People are writing to know whether we're still hiring. The answer is - YES ! 😀 Just visit this link and then go ahead: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/33894-crazyengineers-hiring.html We'd be...