Playstation 5 Discussion

Sony Playstation 5, Release Date : November 2017, Price: $599. Ha! I'd love to believe playstation brand would continue for years to come and we may even see the Playstation 5 launch in the next few years. I'd definitely not want to see the console gaming die and I'm also aware that it's probably too early to talk about PS5, given that the PS4 has 'just been announced' and the world is yet to see the actual machine. We already know what's going to be inside the PS4 so we can start talking about the next generation console that Sony's engineers might begin working on in the next few months.

Ever since the mobiles and tablets have taken over, people have been declaring the death of console games. Console games aren't meant to play your regular tetris; but have a big job to do - to render the Hi-Definition games and graphics. Though mobile devices are fast catching up in the processing department, I believe the large-screen experience that console games offer cannot be replicated.

I've my own wishlist for Playstation 5. Here it goes -
  • Augmented Reality - turn my living room into my gaming arena
  • Use technology like #-Link-Snipped-# to 'put me in the game'.
  • Have a great 'feedback' through controllers or body-attachments. Why not equip the player with special gear capable of providing real-world feedback? For example, the character I'm controlling falls, my gear gives me a feedback through pressure.
  • Improve the lighting system at least 10x than what it is in current generation.
  • 8K / 16K video capability - I'd like to be ahead of everyone!
  • Replace Blu-Ray with something cheaper and more capable
  • Wi-Fi ac.
  • Bluetooth 5?
  • Remote play is cool, continue it.
  • Allow the games to be artificially 'more intelligent'.
Well, I want all of that from Playstation 5. I hope Sony's listening.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Sony Playstation 5, Release Date : November 2017, Price: $599.
    Your Prediction, right ? 😕

The_Big_K
    Ha! I'd love to believe playstation brand would continue for years to come and we may even see the Playstation 5 launch in the next few years. I'd definitely not want to see the console gaming die
    Nor do I.
    Infact, I believe consoles will never die. They'll only become more compact by years passing.

The_Big_K
    Ever since the mobiles and tablets have taken over, people have been declaring the death of console games. Console games aren't meant to play your regular tetris; but have a big job to do - to render the Hi-Definition games and graphics. Though mobile devices are fast catching up in the processing department, I believe the large-screen experience that console games offer cannot be replicated.
    Cloud gaming doesn't supports High-end Hardcore games.
    It only streams Indie games & that too at 720p.
    What I think is, Real Gamers will never use their tablets for gaming.
    The Cloud gaming only will be favourite for Wii users & casual gamers
    We are Keyboard/Button smashers - We love to touch & feel the buttons rather than just virtually touching it.

The_Big_K
    • Have a great 'feedback' through controllers or body-attachments. Why not equip the player with special gear capable of providing real-world feedback? For example, the character I'm controlling falls, my gear gives me a feedback through pressure.
    Interesting,Games will be orgasmic too.
    I wonder how many girls in India will start playing PS5 for umm uhh 😯
    The_Big_K
    • 8K / 16K video capability - I'd like to be ahead of everyone!
    • Replace Blu-Ray with something cheaper and more capable
    Even with 8K/16K video quality, I won't use screen larger than 22" or 24" - I just love the output of screen when billions of pixels are gathered in small screen size. The result of such type of screens are obviously awesome !

Blu-Rays are costly, but they delivers very good graphics.
    Atleast, In PS3 Blu-Ray was the reason why it remained Hot !

The_Big_K
    Remote play is cool, continue it.
    No Naw Naaaah !!!
    I just hate PS Joystick, They gotta update it 😡
    Design the Joystick that easily fits in my hand.
    I just love XBOX controller.
    Can i use XBOX controller in PS5 - Ofcourse Not ! So design the controller like XBOX !

By 2017-2018, I think I will be able to buy my "own" PS5 😁
    Impatiently waiting for completion of my studies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which version of 8085 simulator is more useful for studying purpose ? i had tried simulator 3.0 but that software expired in 15 days only . so , plz give...
what is the condition for prime numbers in c++ as well as javascript?
can any one help me in creating voltage sag and swell in matlab simulink for ur kind info am amateur in matlab please help me with parameters
Hi, I am new to this forum and I want to ask about networking project ideas but some limitation. Limitation are: 1. Project should be achievable within 2 month.(So that...
well i believe that there's "no tech without mech".,so a hardcore mechanical engineering fan, and wish to do something innovating & interesting with machines. Just trying to find out where...