Playstation 4 Teaser Video

Sony's teaser video is out and you can watch it right here. Sony's inviting the press for the June 10 event and is expected to 'reveal' the actual gaming console. That means another sleepless night for me ๐Ÿ˜.

The video won't show you anything in the Sun, but you are free to make your own visualisations of the console. Check -

Replies

• Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    This is so brutal for a PlayStation fanatic!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Smartphones have a nasty habit of dying on us at the most inconvenient moment; we try to revive it with latest gadgets like battery packs and wireless chargers but we...
Warner Bros' lengthy cinematic trailer is more CG than game play, but that doesn't stop us gamers from going Whoa, Awesome! Two prominent voice actors in the gaming world, Roger...
when we join engineering we are not able to adjust semister wise system from year wise..so some time is needed to adjust with it..because of high pressure by the teachers...
With every device getting smarter day by day, it's time for the watch to go smart and Apple may now be really moving towards building a smartwatch, what people are...
I have been trying to setup KVM(Kernel Virtual Machine) on Fedora 18. Now when I reach the final step of setup (I am using virt-manager), it shows that "default" network...