Plan to Switch in testing

I am working in HCL Bserve as a network provisioner doing manual testing of telecom ckts on Lec GUI and sending a disconnect request. But this process comes under BPO division. And Now I am want to switch in any technical domain mostly software testing where somehow I can utilize my experience.
As an Electronic student is it good for me to switch in testing. I have interest in programming but dont having good knowledge.
Please assist .

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    If you want to move into technical side, all i understand is to move into R&D group.

If your R&D group is software , learn software testing tools. Like QTP or Selenium and then you can move accordingly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine a new material that can sustain a force of more than 6577 kg per sq. inch (which is the pressure found at 10.9 km below the ocean, the deepest...
Born in Vishakhapatnam with family roots in Uttarakhand, Renu Bisht was born to a father who was an officer in Indian Navy. Along with an elder sister and an younger...
(Sent by my daughter) Unbelievable! https://www.dropbox.com/s/s8q8unpw73ruu0n/Childhood video of Arnab Goswami.mp4?dl=0
Quote: Virgin America and Alaska Airlines will soon use a Traffic Aware Planner (TAP) application to make traffic aware strategic aircrew requests (TASAR). The airlines will implement the capability over...
Unnati is a path breaking NGO in Bangalore. They offer training to the underprivileged at no cost with a guarantee of employment. Here is a case study of software training...