Plan to meet CEans all over the world??

Hi CEans,

I have a small plan which might facilitate the success of CE Labs. I am thinking of having a meet of all the CEans in the respective cities to start with😁.

This way we can form a small virtual teams in each region which would take ownership of a module or several modules. Each area would elect a lead from its region who would then contact the leads of other regions and help in integrating the Modules😁.

This way, we can atleast achieve few milestones to begin with. As we would gain revenues then we can arrange for a bigger meet across states and someday across countriesπŸ˜›.

As i can see, we have best of the minds in CE, then why not be the channel to the success of CE😎.

I am from Bangalore and i wish each one of you to specify your regions. Once we have all the members and their respective regions, we can decide upon a venue and meetπŸ˜€.

Its doesn't sound simple but trust me, it would be worth giving a shot. Who knows there might be a Bill Gates or Steve Jobs in here πŸ˜‰.

Thanks and regards,
Ravi .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Ravi,

The idea is fantastic and has been floating around on CE for quite some time. However, believe me, it is not as easy as it sounds. For this idea to be successful, we need lot of strength over here; say about 10k-15k CEans.

So right now, the focus is on growth πŸ˜€ and of course, promoting CE through colleges & corporate offices. Once we gather enough number of CEans, we will not wait a second to arrange City Meets, State Meets, Country Meets and the "CE World Meet" 😁

What do other CEans say? πŸ˜€

P.S: Moving the thread to Feedback section.

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    Okay, we have discussed this idea before. We will need leaders for such a thing to happen. In my experience, lot of people plan a lot of things, but when it comes to execution, no one shows up. But I believe this community is different πŸ˜‰

So, I urge everyone to post if they are willing to be a part of CE meets!!
  • rpkash
    rpkash
    Well since we are engineers and we are crazy, this step of a meet would definitely sound a bit crazy, but remember, we are here to make a difference. Crazy ideas float all over the world, CE is providing it an umberella to gather all those crazy idea and come out with a HUGE idea, that indeed would make a difference πŸ˜€.
    Wel, i am fine with the idea of first popularising this Forum across the educational institutions.
    😁
    Regards,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rpkash
    Wel, i am fine with the idea of first popularising this Forum across the educational institutions.
    😁
    Regards,
    Aye, How? 😁

-The Big K-
  • rpkash
    rpkash
    The_Big_K
    Aye, How? 😁

-The Big K-
    Hmmm How...I already have started the process. My collegues back at office know about Crazy Engineers. My friends know about it now. But to be frank, most of them are lazy when it comes to joining a forum. πŸ˜’. Hey The_Big_K, if you have any suggestions then do tell me, i'll be more than happy to implement them too.

Can you mail me the full detail about Crazy Engineers, if possible. I mean the headquaters, the founders, the purpose, etc and etc.

Regards,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You should get answers to most of your questions here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask questions in above thread 😁 and I'll be happy to answer.

I must say that you're doing a great job! We have lot of CEans who have made CE popular in offices and colleges. There are lot of ways CE can be promoted; but before I put my ideas, I'd like to know what other CEans think. That'll help in generating fantastic ideas about promoting CE 😁

Let's make CE popular in colleges and offices. The sooner we grow, the better we'll be prepared to do big things!

-The Big K-
  • rpkash
    rpkash
    The_Big_K
    You should get answers to most of your questions here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Feel free to ask questions in above thread 😁 and I'll be happy to answer.

I must say that you're doing a great job! We have lot of CEans who have made CE popular in offices and colleges. There are lot of ways CE can be promoted; but before I put my ideas, I'd like to know what other CEans think. That'll help in generating fantastic ideas about promoting CE 😁

Let's make CE popular in colleges and offices. The sooner we grow, the better we'll be prepared to do big things!

-The Big K-
    Ooooops, while you were writting this reply, i was on the referred link. Well, i got an answer to most of my queries, but still, i need a lead from you to make CE popular. I have seen the effort and dedication you have shown to make CE a success and i wish to align myself with your vision for the same πŸ˜€.
    Regards,
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Perhaps we can contact a Student Society of an engineering department in a university? E-mail them or something. I'm guessing they would be more proactive in considering checking out CE than if you contacted the administrative/management of the engineering faculty itself πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its raining in mumbai....part I Its raining in mumbai, and this is not something which you people dont know. But there is something which needs to be told, i might...
....continued from part I So it was my meeting with the great shashi kapoor,which was the first thing to hit me. I was roaming in juhu,when i thought of visiting...
i m doing engineering in electronics & communication. i have given 4th sem. exams in may. m not really interested in programming. should i go for CCNA?? i don't no...
Hi every body here! I am student in aast(arab academy for since and technolgy) in cairo i finshed first year and i got emteyaz. plz i need help to know...
Nice to meet all on this forum