Placement question: Difference between structural designer and structural consultant?

my friend asked me this question.....
"what is the difference between structural designer and structural consultant?"๐Ÿ˜•
hope some of you come up with a clear answer to this question.
i know its not that technical but would like you engineers to answer this question.๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Placement question: Difference between structural designer and structural consult

Structural designer is the one who actually designs the structure. A structural consultant is the one who'd be involved in providing tips, suggestions to the designer; but may not be actively involved in the design process.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a really different c program i got as a message.... check it out......๐Ÿ˜‰ #include void bed() { char you; if(you==sleeping) printf("sorry for disturbing......๐Ÿ˜”"); else printf("Good night....:sleepy:"); get sweet dreams();...
PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS. Hai family, I am a fourth year student who was trying to do a project with a group which took the idea from me and...
Nokia, the world's biggest mobile phone maker, has said that it is suing its US rival Apple for infringing patents on mobile phone technology for the iPhone.SOURCE: BBC Read the...
Hey I have issues regarding submission of gate form online...Does anyone know how to upload your photo - dimensions, scanning etc. The brochure is not very clear on this. Any...
while working on the system it get heat up and shut down automatically.. i think this is becoz of processor. it get heat up thats y.. can i hv any...