placement is sure after cdac?

I just want to know that if i got a admission in pg- vlsi course in Pune with a good b.tech score
Is there any confirmation of job
And howm many companies are visiting in campus for vlsi course recruitment as i get the complet list of company in acts site which has no use for mee
Plse let me know asap

Replies

• Rupal Jain
    Rupal Jain
    IT TOTALLY DEPENDS ON YOUR HARD WORK AND THE TREND THESE DAYS
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    Thanku mam for your reply but
    I don't want to place in it company
    If i m doing vlsi course then i definitely want to be placed in vlsi company which is core job for ece
    So how many companies come in pune campus for vlsi placement and what is the chances the
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Gourav94
    Is there any confirmation of job
    Short Answer: NO!

No job is confirmed till the date you actually complete the joining formalities. So, simply opting for any course at CDAC will not confirm any job. The companies are not under obligation to hire candidates. The companies will only hire those candidates who fit their requirements; and will tend to pick up the top performing candidates from among any batch.

Those who are into CDAC course will have a slightly higher possibility of getting a job over the other non-CDAC applicants. That's for sure; but the job itself is NOT guaranteed.

Gourav94
    So how many companies come in pune campus for vlsi placement and what is the chances the
    There can be zero to many companies that will come for recruitment. It totally depends upon the market conditions and the company's requirements at any specific period of time.

I am only trying to put a realistic point of view without discouraging you. Instead of focusing on the job; it's best to focus on making yourself awesome in the domain that you've chosen. If you are above average, your chances of getting your dream job will be significantly higher than others. All the best!
  • Gourav94
    Gourav94
    thanks for your valuable reply sir!!!
  • Chetan2010
    Chetan2010
    Hello
    I have completed my B.E. in E&TC (2015) from Pune University. My B.E. final year percentage is 61 but i have less aggregate i.e. 54. I have about 1 year experience in automation. I have C DAC Rank 275(A+B+C). is it good to join the DEDS(Embedded design ).Please give me suggestion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Chetan2010
    Hello
    I have completed my B.E. in E&TC (2015) from Pune University. My B.E. final year percentage is 61 but i have less aggregate i.e. 54. I have about 1 year experience in automation. I have C DAC Rank 275(A+B+C). is it good to join the DEDS(Embedded design ).Please give me suggestion.
    Is it good to join the course - I guess, yes; assuming that you wish to make a career in embedded design. You didn't mention what kind of automation experience you have; hence it's difficult to make proper suggestion.

Career related decisions are easy - just check what you want to achieve professionally and whether the course will take you there. Remember, jobs aren't guaranteed to anyone. There are opportunities everywhere and you need to grab the one that comes your way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : The current technologies utilized in conversion of Solar Energy to other forms of energy are: i. Solar-Photo voltaic conversion, ii. Solar Thermal conversions by different...
A group of scientists from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has found a novel approach to calibrate thermometers by applying the bizarre principles of quantum mechanics. While...
The South Korean giant has so far launched K4, K7 and K10 in its novel K-series range of smartphones. K5 and K8 are latest in the offering, boasting the company's...
Hello Techno friend as a fresher there is confusion to select good field as a career. Is Industrial automation good choice for making career? are there quiet job available in...
Hello friends, I am doing Home Automation Solutions to people based on their requirements and situations. I am looking for a gang (Free Lancers or part time workers) (only south...