Placement in India

Please help me to know about companies offering nice packages in civil(in India),
i have completed my 4th semester,
moreover guide me on the subjects i should focus more.......
i also need to know about opportunities offered by Engineering services exam(IES)...
i am really confused,someone please help me out on how should i prepare myself.....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, I have built an animated avatar for myself, its around 40kb. Whenever I tried to upload in my profile, it failed, showing the error 'image is not replaced'....
Meaning: instruct or correct morally Usage: The purpose of the moral education session that was held at the end of the academic year was to edify the outgoing class. Syn:...
public class Manager { publicstaticvoid main(String[] args) { String[] units = { " ", "one", "two", "three", "four", "five", "six", "seven", "eight", "nine" }; String[] teens = { " ",...
I need a simple mini project on any topic of computer that suites my qualifications and condition.......... i'm goin to enter in 5th sem by the end of this july.........
I am a great fan of such ads and this is another , in tribute to FIFA 2010. All the animals are trained animals except the oal keeping croc which...