Placed In L&T Infotech, Waiting For Joining Date. What Should I study?

Dear Sir,
I got placed in L&T Infotech. I am of 2015 batch.Presently, I am waiting for the dates.
My friends who are undergoing training there told me its difficult to sustain in there.So tell me what course should i have to study now, so that it will help me during my training.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you been tagged into a particular stream i.e. Java or Dot Net or Networking or Testing or Support etc.? If yes, we can guide you on where you can start and which courses you can do and which books you can read. If not, it's a wide arena and all you can do is better your programming skills and read reference material related to your branch.
  • SowmyaBalaji
    SowmyaBalaji
    Hi Mam,

I am actually under going java training in institute ..
  • SowmyaBalaji
    SowmyaBalaji
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Have you been tagged into a particular stream i.e. Java or Dot Net or Networking or Testing or Support etc.? If yes, we can guide you on where you can start and which courses you can do and which books you can read. If not, it's a wide arena and all you can do is better your programming skills and read reference material related to your branch.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    SowmyaBalaji
    Hi Mam,

I am actually under going java training in institute ..
    That's great. Use this time before you receive a call letter to hone your skills. Become the best at what you're learning.
    Read this discussion: What is the best way to learn programming?
  • newbie111
    newbie111
    SowmyaBalaji
    Dear Sir,
    I got placed in L&T Infotech. I am of 2015 batch.Presently, I am waiting for the dates.
    My friends who are undergoing training there told me its difficult to sustain in there.So tell me what course should i have to study now, so that it will help me during my training.
    #-Link-Snipped-#...have u got moj???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody tell whe chrging of a transformer is generally done from hv side.does it have any relation with the magnetiziting current...
i wanna start a construction company as i m doing civil engineering and get collaborated with other companies for better construction
Hello friends can i make my own linux kernel for my acadmic project, if yes then what tools are i need and your suggestions. Thank you
Hello sir, i just read one of your responses to some CEian's querry, and i liked it so much i couldn't wait to ask one myself, hope you will respond....
after b.tech its very difficult to decide whether to opt for private or government sector?? In both sides you have to struggle a lot...