Placed in HCL Slocum - How is the company?

I've placed in HCL-slocum through campus. HCL slocum is susidiary of HCL company. Do anyone know about this slocum.Is it worthy to join ??? please help me .....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    monkey_007
    I've placed in HCL-slocum through campus. HCL slocum is susidiary of HCL company. Do anyone know about this slocum.Is it worthy to join ??? please help me .....
    I browsed their official website and found out that they offer residential programs to train and transform students into professionals. I think more than the company, I'd be interested in knowing what kind of job profile they've offered to you?

Are you happy with the package they've offered to you? Do you have job offers from other companies?
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    They said that they will train and transform as an Associate Graduate Engineer in their own company.I'm not happy with the stipend,they will just give 5,000/- per month and the training period is 9 months which becomes very difficult for me to stay in New Delhi.
    Of course i've selected for few other companies which are not well known.I'm confused and dont know what to decide.
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    please do reply...................................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If there are other opportunities in-sight, I'd not opt for this company. Rs. 5k/month might prove to be too less for the 9 long months. But of course, you know your situation better than anyone else here.

Have you looked at their current students/intern profile? How many of them have been absorbed in their company? How's the selection criteria applied at the end of 9 months? What's the salary offered to those who get a real job with them?
  • Slocum
    Slocum
    Hi Student,

Slocum Management consultancy private limited provides young engineers to transform their knowledge as per the IT needs.
    Also as Kaustubh Katdare Mention check our website as it has all the information about the course and most importantly its a Job assured program so be rest assured.

Thanks,

Slocum Management consultancy
  • Renuka Batra
    Renuka Batra
    i too got placed in hcl slocum 2-3days ago and they are demanding Rs 50 thousand for the 6months duration of training.
    No company as such demands for this much amount. I'm confused as in it can b fake too.
    plz help me
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    Renuka Batra
    i too got placed in hcl slocum 2-3days ago and they are demanding Rs 50 thousand for the 6months duration of training.
    No company as such demands for this much amount. I'm confused as in it can b fake too.
    plz help me
    As per my knowledge,few companies like TCS,WIPRO are having subsidiaries and HCL launched a subsidiary this year i.e. slocum and it is not fake.The job is assured after the programme with low pay.If you are interested you can join and I'm also joining because I think it is a good start for my career.
  • Renuka Batra
    Renuka Batra
    is it so that after these 6 months of training they'll provide the job only if v r certified CCNA from CISCO? what if v r not able 2 clear that exam?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I Second Kaustubh on this, Rs 5K / for 9 months is way to less for job after engineering. I would suggest you to have patience, keep updating you day by day and you will get a better opportunity than this.

-CB
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    Renuka Batra
    is it so that after these 6 months of training they'll provide the job only if v r certified CCNA from CISCO? what if v r not able 2 clear that exam?
    They said that if we cannot clear the exam they cannot give the job.But we should be confident of ourselves and hopefully we can clear the exam.
  • saravanamca1
    saravanamca1
    monkey_007

Hi All
    Am from chennai ,and i too got seleted for the SLOCUM YEP Program
    Is it worth/not
    @#-Link-Snipped-# what about your placement
    I hope you joined last feb
    what you feel now

Your reply is valuable

BR
    saravanan
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    saravanamca1
    Hi All
    Am from chennai ,and i too got seleted for the SLOCUM YEP Program
    Is it worth/not
    @#-Link-Snipped-# what about your placement
    I hope you joined last feb
    what you feel now

Your reply is valuable

BR
    saravanan
    Well I joined Slocum in Aug 2013 with lot of confusion and fear...But I'm very happy with what HCL provided ,such a great subsidiary to freshers as well as for experienced also ๐Ÿ˜‰...It is just a program that transforms you to a professional and deploys you into one of the HCL projects.I have completed my 5th month and very soon going to hit the floor. I have seen a lot of change in myself in technical as well as my communication. You can see the website as well.Our's is the 1st batch and after us 3 other batches have also joined in which the duration of their training has been reduced. Trust me you will enjoy your job as well as the program. No worries few of us are from Chennai,even I am a South Indian(I mean its not like I'm making any discriminations over here..just to make you feel comfortable and dare enough to take a step ahead) , happy to help you.... ๐Ÿ˜€

Good Luck ๐Ÿ˜€
  • saravanamca1
    saravanamca1
    Dear wellwisher

Thanks for your reply
    How will be the certification parts ?
    How they handling the evaluation of successful candidate
    what they Expecting from candidate's
    what i need to deliver to them

can you please help me out?
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    saravanamca1
    Dear wellwisher

Thanks for your reply
    How will be the certification parts ?
    How they handling the evaluation of successful candidate
    what they Expecting from candidate's
    what i need to deliver to them

can you please help me out?
    You can find it in the website about the certification. Slocum training is available in such a way that no student is unsuccessful.After your training you will be deployed to HCL projects ,at whatever locations you are choosen to,at which you should monitor the computers around the world remotely. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • saravanamca1
    saravanamca1
    Hi Dear friend

Now am @#-Link-Snipped-# 22/02/2014 joined
    are still @#-Link-Snipped-#
    are you Network profile student
  • Harsha Pothapragada
    Harsha Pothapragada
    Hello Admin, I have been selected for Young Graduate Networking Program (YGNP) for 6 months course and they are asking me to pay 50000 as first installment, the training will be held at Manesar, Delhi and after joining into the job i need to pay remaining amount of 35000 in 15 months. Is it worth to join or not? Many of them are saying its fraud and is there a guarantee job offer if we clear the exam. Is the training inside HCL CAMPUS or outside of it. Please share ur experiene
  • crazy divya
    crazy divya
    even i have same doubt as Harsha please reply fast #admin
  • crazy divya
    crazy divya
    Harsha Pothapragada
    Hello Admin, I have been selected for Young Graduate Networking Program (YGNP) for 6 months course and they are asking me to pay 50000 as first installment, the training will be held at Manesar, Delhi and after joining into the job i need to pay remaining amount of 35000 in 15 months. Is it worth to join or not? Many of them are saying its fraud and is there a guarantee job offer if we clear the exam. Is the training inside HCL CAMPUS or outside of it. Please share ur experiene
    if u get any ans please reply me....pls
  • crazy divya
    crazy divya
    monkey_007
    You can find it in the website about the certification. Slocum training is available in such a way that no student is unsuccessful.After your training you will be deployed to HCL projects ,at whatever locations you are choosen to,at which you should monitor the computers around the world remotely. ๐Ÿ˜€
    dear monkey plz give me some details about hcl slocum company is it genuine???? plssssssssssssssssssssssss replyyyyy me ๐Ÿ˜”
  • crazy divya
    crazy divya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If there are other opportunities in-sight, I'd not opt for this company. Rs. 5k/month might prove to be too less for the 9 long months. But of course, you know your situation better than anyone else here.

Have you looked at their current students/intern profile? How many of them have been absorbed in their company? How's the selection criteria applied at the end of 9 months? What's the salary offered to those who get a real job with them?
    dear admin i want detalils about hcl slocum management consultency is it genuine or fake??plzzz reply me ......
  • crazy divya
    crazy divya
    Slocum
    Hi Student,

Slocum Management consultancy private limited provides young engineers to transform their knowledge as per the IT needs.
    Also as Kaustubh Katdare Mention check our website as it has all the information about the course and most importantly its a Job assured program so be rest assured.

Thanks,

Slocum Management consultancy
    Dear management give me complete details about hcl slocum management company is it necessary to pay 50,000\-RS before joining?? please reply me
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# The company looks genuine to me from their website. What's strange is not much information is available on other sites.

I just went through the program fees and I think it's huge!
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Have you tried calling up their office and raising your query? It would be great if #-Link-Snipped-# could reply on the forum itself.
  • er.saurabh9477
    er.saurabh9477
    Guys i am placed in Slocum.. I got offer letter two days back. But i am unable to decide what to do ??
    Is it really trust worthy ?? plzzz help
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    er.saurabh9477
    Guys i am placed in Slocum.. I got offer letter two days back. But i am unable to decide what to do ??
    Is it really trust worthy ?? plzzz help
    #-Link-Snipped-# According to the company's description is it a subsidiary of HCL Corporation. With such a big company name associated with their organisation, I hope they aren't faking it.

To determine if it is genuine or not, I went through their Facebook page, here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    The photographs of people passing out of their YEP program look genuine to me.
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    crazy divya
    dear monkey plz give me some details about hcl slocum company is it genuine???? plssssssssssssssssssssssss replyyyyy me ๐Ÿ˜”
    Hi all

Sorry for the late reply...yes it is genuine....only thing is low pay but job is guaranteed. I am busy working in HCL right now, so not browsing much.
  • rose ashi
    rose ashi
    hi,i saw reviews above ,one point they said here is about low pay will they give low pay than wat they promise kindly help me to take a decision
  • sivakarthk
    sivakarthk
    HI to all ...
    Am also confused to join or not am 2013 passed out.actually am not that much affordable to pay but, if I pay there it 'll useful for me or not please reply...
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    rose ashi
    hi,i saw reviews above ,one point they said here is about low pay will they give low pay than wat they promise kindly help me to take a decision
    Hi rose
    They promised a job which is guaranteed.
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    sivakarthk
    HI to all ...
    Am also confused to join or not am 2013 passed out.actually am not that much affordable to pay but, if I pay there it 'll useful for me or not please reply...
    Hi Karthik

This is a good opportunity to join. I think you better know about your condition financially and if you manage for atleast 2 years with that low pay, later you will be having a great life. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sivakarthk
    sivakarthk
    monkey_007
    Hi Karthik

This is a good opportunity to join. I think you better know about your condition financially and if you manage for atleast 2 years with that low pay, later you will be having a great life. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank u...

What about international certification will be easy to score good? Can you please reply
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    sivakarthk
    Thank u...

What about international certification will be easy to score good? Can you please reply
    If we work smart everything will be easy. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sivakarthk
    sivakarthk
    Thank you
  • Vijayrules.1991
    Vijayrules.1991
    Hi Friends,

its been more than a year i have joined Slocum if anyone who has any sort of queries can contact me on personal number 0 9 7 1 1 0 7 7 4 7 6.

will be happy to help you out ๐Ÿ˜€.
  • prith
    prith
    I also selected ..they r giving guaranteed job or not...
  • prith
    prith
    Those who r working there plz give me suggestion it is worth or not for joining..
  • Karthick King
    Karthick King
    #-Link-Snipped-#, I got Offer letter from HCL Talent Care for Oct 2014 Batch. Please contact me urgent to this mobile no. 9597593386. Give missed call also. I need ur help very bad. Have to clarify certain things before joining next Month.
  • monkey_007
    monkey_007
    Hi Karthick...If you have any questions please post here. Will answer you.

Hi Prith...I am working in the same organization and yes the job is guaranteed if you fulfill technical and communication.
  • prith
    prith
    yes monkey I got selected in three rounds.. they told to pay money within 7days.. so I asked it is worth or not..
  • preethi401
    preethi401
    Dear all Please can you tell whether it is really slocum is subsidairy company of HCL and whether students get into this training all got cleared in their final exams and got job ???
    whether really got job in software testing?? or getting job in any voice /non-voice support ...really dont mistake me this is my doubt because i am from middleclass family ..before investing money I should think these criteria...
  • sunnykoli
    sunnykoli
    For hcl it is slocum and for tcs it is cmc and for wipro???
  • joan jan
    joan jan
    preethi401
    Dear all Please can you tell whether it is really slocum is subsidairy company of HCL and whether students get into this training all got cleared in their final exams and got job ???
    whether really got job in software testing?? or getting job in any voice /non-voice support ...really dont mistake me this is my doubt because i am from middleclass family ..before investing money I should think these criteria...
    Hi if you didn't find any other opportunities then go ahead without any confusions in mind....You will be working in HCL only but the payroll is of HCL Talent Care
    Good opportunity to start up your Career. Best Wishes Good luck !
  • joan jan
    joan jan
    joan jan
    Hi if you didn't find any other opportunities then go ahead without any confusions in mind....You will be working in HCL only but the payroll is of HCL Talent Care
    Good opportunity to start up your Career. Best Wishes Good luck !
    Pure Core job so don't confuse with voice /non-voice support.
    Keep in mind No organization will ask you for such a huge amount to deploy you in BPO sector.Hope it helps !
  • preethi401
    preethi401
    joan jan
    Keep in mind No organization will ask you for such a huge amount to deploy you in BPO sector.Hope it helps !
    thank u ...
  • md Salman
    md Salman
    I got the offer letter from HCL TALENTCARE i m from ECE branch is it useful to join there
    Is it they are really providing the software testing job or tech support job
  • md Salman
    md Salman
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    md Salman
    I got the offer letter from HCL TALENTCARE i m from ECE branch is it useful to join there
    Is it they are really providing the software testing job or tech support job
    joan jan
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    joan jan
    joan jan

Which job is good network engineer or software testing job.. Please reply
    In HCL talentcare
  • md Salman
    md Salman
    Did anyone paid the demand draft for HCL talentcare. For November batch.
    Please reply
  • joan jan
    joan jan
    md Salman
    Which job is good network engineer or software testing job.. Please reply
    In HCL talentcare
    Ha you know better about yourself...So don't ask someone else which one is good or bad..Its completely based on your self interest..If you are interested in server,windows,routers & switch then opt for Networking else if you are interested in programming means then go for Software..choice is yours..
  • joan jan
    joan jan
    preethi401
    thank u ...
    You Welcome !
  • Vijayrules.1991
    Vijayrules.1991
    Hi Friends,

its been more than a year i have joined Slocum if anyone who has any sort of queries can contact me on personal number 0 9 7 1 1 0 7 7 4 7 6.

will be happy to help you out ๐Ÿ˜€.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Why not answer queries here? A large number of people will benefit if you post responses here.
  • savi sharma
    savi sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# I had joined slocum which is now renamed to HCL TalentCare in feb 2014 as a software engineer, my overall experience has been fantastic. I think you should go ahead and join the program.
  • savi sharma
    savi sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# Slocum (HCL TalentCare) is as real as HCL is ๐Ÿ˜€ I had joined in February in this program.
    The training has helped me immensely and I am now deployed in HCL.
  • Rahul kumar 1992
    Rahul kumar 1992
    hii i am a pass out student of hcl talentcare YEP program ,its a great opportunity to start your career with HCL brand .. now i am working at HCL Sec.126 noida office..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm sick of spam in this discussion thread. This thread is being closed. No further responses are allowed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends please discuss the right method to calculate the velocity and pressure profile for installation of water turbine.
friends , php and asp.net are two technologies which are used for developing web . which is more demanding language and which have more scope in the market? ....
I'm new to paper presentation and would like to participate. The first step being submitting of abstract ,i would like to know what should the abstract contain. Should it mandatorily...
Hi I am doing CCNA from NIIT.I am from Kolkata ,India .I have B.Sc.(Pure Science) which I passed in 1998 & a MBA(marketing) from SMU.I have long gaps in my...
Hi ๐Ÿ˜€ I am Partho from Kolkata,India.I am not an engineer but I am interested in asking questions about Networking and IT. Hope I am welcome here!