pistonless pump seminar

i am working on seminar "pistonless pump".if any one have any information let me know.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shubham_more
    i am working on seminar "pistonless pump".if any one have any information let me know.
    I searched the Internet and found that there are several websites that have information about the pistonless pumps. Check this for example: #-Link-Snipped-#

Could you share the information you have already collected and what extra information you're looking for so that we can help?
  • shubham_more
    shubham_more
    i had search for it and i didn't found much information.i had information about CEV and regarding rocket.but i want more....some international papers on it.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A lot of information is available on following locations :-

#-Link-Snipped-#

The link I've shared earlier has important information that you might find useful. Did you go through it? Why not share the information you've collected and ask specific questions about the missing information?
  • shubham_more
    shubham_more
    thank you..inform me about some more links like the one you send me earlier.mean while ill shear whatever i have.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Question: Why don't we use diesel engine in motorbikes? Is there a problem with the design or it's that the diesel engines are too powerful for motorcycles?
hey guys... i wuld lyk to tell u about the golden ratio... most of u all will be already familiar with it.. most of u all wuld hav read abt...
Looking for basic information on what is the efficiency of air compressor and how is it defined. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Name:Lon *Engineering Trade: IT Location:Rochester NY *Occupation: Network Admin Work Experience: Used to do component level repair on printers, CRTs, even keybords for an automotive parts retail chain in SE...
According to Manmohan Singh's new plan, every family below poverty line will soon get a cell phone for free. Official announcement of the scheme (worth Rs. 7000 crore) is expected...