pim

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’:cool

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Maybe you should introduce yourself in this thread and tell us a bit more about yourself. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Shrikanth!

Please tell us more about yourself... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

These are some problems from the Maths review doc provided by ETS. Can somebody provide the solutions?? Q 1. When the positive integer n is divided by 3, the remainder...
The Department of Telecomm, (DOT), has blocked the following websites from Access in INDIA due to piracy issues. 01. Megaupload.com 02. Mediafire.com 03. Megavideo.com 04. VideoBB.com 05. Novamov.com 06. Movshare.net...
Want to know different branches or options in computer science engineering.?๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” means like various options in this field like animation , programming , web designing etc. Thanx in advance for...
My house is 42 years old and the foundation walls are failing, the basement floors are cracking, the living room is sloping. I definitely need to find a solution fast....
I have plain boring cracked concrete around my pool and I am looking to spruce it up a bit. When stamped concrete is done, is it a treatment that is...