Pick and place robot simulation

Hi,

i am interested in simulating a pick and place robot. Which software do i use? I am thinking of using microsoft robotic studio...is it OK? or is there any other simpler software?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Try #-Link-Snipped-#, i've used it for simulation of my robot, its a nice little oftware. You can model the robot in any 3D software (solidworks, catia, pro/e, etc) and import it into webots as a vrml file..

you can use sensors and all, and finally see your robot move!! it even includes some samples, that you can mess around with!!

the only downside is that it is paid, it will cost you about $314 for an educational license with a dongle license..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A student appeared for a maths exam. He was given 100 problems to solve. He tried to solve all of them correctly but some of them went wrong. Any how...
Finally, the Rupee will have a symbol like the Dollar ($) or the Euro (€) or the Pound (£). On 15th of July 2010 cabinet, finalized the design for the...
How is the course of Sikkim Manipal Uni..... MBA Banking & Finance, guys I require your opinion as I am very keen in joining this course. Do Banks accept this...
Hello i m final year student of electronics engg. I m searching for projects. Can anybody help me? I have some ideas---- 1. USB jack for TV to play media...
Match each word in the first column with its definition in the second column. 1. incandescent------------a. increase 2. incantation--------------b. make very angry 3. incense-----------------c. beginning 4. incessant---------------d. chant 5. incipient----------------e....