picasa a new software-google

Hi all:

Please visit the #-Link-Snipped-# This is very useful website for

Photo editing& organizing features, cd creation& more. It is free.

Picasa is software that helps you instantly find edit and share all the pictures.

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    I have been using Picasa for quite sometime now and it indeed is a software that promises the user to apply good number of effects on your photographs. It also provides photo-sharing features.
  • Neha
    Neha
    yea, even I have been using picasa for quite long. Picasa + hello(another software) helps you post your pic on your blog.
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    I using Picasa for Years, say from launch.

It made me to sticked to it.

I never moved out of picasa still now.

Essential works are ,

1) grouped photos to an ready made template.

2) performance and updation from our system is made so easier and automatically disturbing our work.

3) hide official photos with an private key.

4) overall design is 😁

!!! Happy Using Google's Picasa !!!

Thanks and Regards,
    - A.SudhaKar -
    IT Acumens - A Web Designing Company

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The True Story.... A guy lost his girlfriend in a train accident.... but the gal's name nowhere appeared in the dead list. This guy grew up n became IT technical...
Apple, Next & Pixar founder Steve Jobs tells three stories from his life. I think all of us have lot to learn from him. I found this youTube video worth...
Hi everyone! I respect this community and now im part of it. I have decided to make most of my contributions to the society first available here. i mean i...
I have noticed this many a times and the very thought has always been pestering me. Whenever, while watching some movie or documentary, if they include a computer screen in...
what is the o/p: char a='a'; printf("%d %d",sizeof(a),sizeof('a'));