Pic3D Film Turns Any 2D Screen Into Glasses Free 3D

Can't buy that awesome 3D TV? Don't be sad. The Pic3D film comes to your rescue and for your iPhone it costs only $25. I'm not particularly a fan of 3D screens, but those who want to experience it on the mobile devices, can very well look for Pic3D.

Here's a video demo of it -
[video=youtube;yetX2C3AdCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yetX2C3AdCI[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

University of California PhD students Md Sazzadur Rahman and Ting-Kai Huang have launched MyPageKeeper | Facebook - a free app to scan your facebook profile and verify whether it has...
I recently purchased iPad 2 and have been searching for a decent, free app that lets you dial and receive video calls on the iPad 2. I've tried the iPhone...
A screenshot of the moment when we became 1,00,000 CEans strong!
CEans, Just few minutes ago, we added our 100,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan. Congratulations to everyone who's a part of CrazyEngineers community and has helped it grow. Check out our official announcement on...
Samsung Galaxy Z has been made available for pre-order. Up for pre-order today, on the Swedish arm of Three, is the Galaxy Z -- billed as a more affordable spawn...