PIC Programming help (Urgent)

I need help on these programming code. The programming i am using is PIC18F452.

When you start the program, LCD Display the following message (first line)
name is here.

The Message should be repeatedly cleared off and redisplayed until push button, S3 (at RB0) is pressed. ( to show stationary display)

When you press the switch, the second message "Hi" must be displayed on the 2nd line.

When you press the switch, the second message "and welcome back" must be displayed on the 2nd line.

When you press the switch again, it will return to start up.

I need the programming code and i hope there will be a kind person to help me out. Thank you for your help. How to make the switch work?

Programming file: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Could anyone here let me know if it is possible to alter our own IP address so as to 'appear' to be connected to the Internet from a different...
hi i'm meera i'm a fresher in the field of robotics.😀 tell me which is the best book to start with ??😒 i want the circuit diagram of this robot...
hi i'm meera i'v arrived in second yr EC ( UPTU ) with 78.45% i want to do summer training in any of the IITs or NITs next summer can...
Name : S . Gopala Krishnan Engineering Trade : Electrical and Electronics Engineering... Location : Manipal Inst. Of tech. , Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka, India, Asia, Mother Earth, Milky Way😎...
heyiii hi people..