PHPCamp in Pune,INDIA... Register Now!!! Everyone invited …

[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]Hi, Guys
[/FONT] [FONT=Courier, Monospaced]We are groups of PHP enthusiasts who are organizing Pune's first *PHPCamp*.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]PHPCamp is an 'ad-hoc gathering' for PHP community. It similar to barcamp,but more focused towards PHP based web application development.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]This means that *anyone* from *anywhere* can come to PHPCamp and participate.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]This is a platform for PHP developers to share their knowledge with each other. PHPcamp is as much fun as you can make it.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]Be prepared to lead or participate in a session, ask interesting questions.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]* *
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]*Why should I come?*
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]If you are a php developer, then the answer is very simple, so that you can meet 100's of other developer and talk to them about your problems and share the knowledge.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]If you want to show off what you're working on, and generally leave your mark on the weekend and fellow developers.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]If you are starting out, then this is a great chance for you to check if PHP is a good choice for career, or not.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]If you work alongside php developers then it will help you understand them better.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]* *
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]*Do I need to bring anything?*
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]Not really, but bringing a laptop could be a good idea. Memory Stick/thumb drive (if you have one: for transferring presentations, demo code, etc).
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced] Just be ready to participate.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced]So what are you waiting for???
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier, Monospaced] Visit and Register now...!!!

Saurabh Shah

Web Developer Team -Pune IT Labs
[/FONT]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Saurabh, ignoring warnings won't help. We respect what you're doing, however we cannot allow spammed ads. Further advertising will lead to permanent ban on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sorry I use dial up connection. Due to the very slow loading I didnt chk where I am posting.I am posting this in other engineering trades.:smile:
DELL Dimension E521 Windows Vista Home Premium. Is there any way of telling if its 32bit or 64bit from the CoA label ? All it says is Vista Home Premium...
Hi all, Its nice to see such a group. Now you guyz help me out. I have got a job offer from LSI Corporation,Bangalore for VLSI. I have 2 years...
pls give some new seminar topics

hey

hey there this my first pos just saying hi to all, nice to be here. im a student in my final year of telecommunications engineering.