PHP Vs. Java / .Net - Which career is better?

hi.. i got a job as a php developer..But i know c# and asp.net. Is the right way to shift the .net side or not. php developer has a bright future or not...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Raghunath Vanitha
    hi.. i got a job as a php developer..But i know c# and asp.net. Is the right way to shift the .net side or not. php developer has a bright future or not...
    A little more information about your background, work experience and current situation would help us provide you with correct suggestions.
  • Vasanth_Rajendran
    Vasanth_Rajendran
    Hello Raghunath,

In technical era none of the technology can be constant. Know the basics strong in the technology where you got your job/hands on. If situation arises, for sure your learning helps you to swap (it may not be easy but still possible to do it).

Coming to question PHP - yes still its on top with features like (Laravel, HHVM and Phalcon,Symfony,Composer etc ).

Though we are getting alternatives it contains its own pros and cons (NodeJs, Rails, Ruby etc)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Which foreign language should I learn from career point of view?" "Which foreign language has the most scope now-a-days?" "Which foreign language can give a boost to my career?" "Which...
Can any one provide me copy of IRC 15 2011.
Hi, I completed my BE in mechanical field. Presently i have also 6 months experience in design field. Job is of 9 Hours. But as it is a small scale...
Hi people this is A. Udaya Bhaskar Im from Hyderabad. I used to work as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engg. dept. presently I resigned my job to completely concentrate on...
I'm pursuing B.tech in MECHANICAL engineering currently fourth year, I wish to to get the job in ISRO for that, what should I do. I'm also interested in engine designing....