PHP Project Using WAMP Server

how can do a project in php using wamp server??

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Do you know PHP?
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    First download WAMP server, with that you would get PHP and MySQL.
    Try W3Schools Online Web Tutorials with basic introduction to php and MySQL.
    Once you finish that try to do a small project on it using the basic knowledge.
    eg: Try to create small website which allows to enter details of books, shows them in tabular form and has capability to search them based on certain filters and also provide an option to edit and delete the same.
  • salmashams
    salmashams
    thanks for the replay

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am very happy to join here. I hope its will helps me to create +ve thoughts​
Project Abstract / Summary : AUTOMATIC LINE SWITCHING USING GSM IN AGRICULTURE ABSTRACT In this project we are going to control a agricultural motor with the help of PIC16f877A microcontroller...
Project Abstract / Summary : In the agriculture field, the current agricultural practices need to intensify the rate of food crop production for the rate of population growth with available...
Project Abstract / Summary : Shadow features are taken into consideration during image segmentation, and then, according to the statistical features of the images, suspected shadows are extracted. Furthermore, some...
Start-up-er (stärt- əp- ər) means an individual passionate about working with small, driven groups of entrepreneurs, who loves the idea of wearing multiple hats and working long hours to complete...