PHP + my SQL

GUYZ can you help me out regarding these languages PHP and SQL, i don't want to join any coaching class to learn these languages because i think its just a wastage of time , i want to do by my self ....
plz can you guyzz help me or recommend me some books or online sites so that i would be able to master these languages....😀

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Do you know C language? If so, all you need is the documentation of PHP. No documentation is better than that of PHP.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    "PHP for dummies"
    "SQL for dummies"
    both are available on torrents ... trust me, they are awesome /w tips & tricks !
    You can buy hard copies too from online stores but they costs around 800 bucks to 1.5k bucks .. its better to download e-book & print it out 😉
  • Bhagya22
    Bhagya22
    I think W3Schools tutorial is the easiest way to learn such things. This is an online web tutorials site free for everyone where u can explore many technologies.
  • meetramprasad
    meetramprasad
    Better, You can learn basics of html, css and php from w3schools and get a sample code of a php project and review it u can definitely create your own....!!!
  • monujatt
    monujatt
    Install the wamp(windows, apache,mysql and php) and take reference from w3schools.com by placing php files or project in the www directory....After basic understanding of php basics, u can move to the next level.... 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    You can check #-Link-Snipped-#
    It has everything you need to learn all the basics of PHP , Mysql, HTML etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, I am new to the site hope to have a wonderful time here
am not familiar with projects based on machine learning. but am more interested to do projects in that area. so please help me out.
Siemens is doing some extreme engineering. The company has manufactured the B75 blades that have a total length of about 75 meters. Check out our VoiCE coverage: https://www.crazyengineers.com/sieme...orlds-largest-matches-wing-span-of-a380-2511/
In the recent times iPhone has already been taken under water but now it can go to depths of 130 feet when it is enclosed within the iGills waterproof case....
I want to know that which specification of a bike decides the Top Speed of it? CC determines the power. What determines the top speed? BHP? Gearing? Am not clear...