PHP: How to call a function on button click?

Hi,
i am learning php these days.I want to know how to call a php function on button click.
Button is created in HTML and function is a php function.Give sample code if possible.
Please help me.

Replies

• itchap
    itchap
    Re: help in PHP

Name

I think this will solve your problem. But if you still need further assistance than let me know please.........
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek

itchap
    I think this will solve your problem. But if you still need further assistance than let me know please.........

But in this case we will have to create seperate php file for each function.
    Is there any way to write few php functions in one file and call one of them as required?
  • itchap
    itchap

komputergeek
    But in this case we will have to create seperate php file for each function.
    Is there any way to write few php functions in one file and call one of them as required?
    Yeah for this purpose you have to use the isset function i am giving you the syntax for that........

if(isset($_POST["submit']))
    {

#Put Your code Here

}

?>
    Put this at the top of the page. And all the code written in the if block will be work when the submit button is clicked.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek

Thanks.i will try tihs.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see that many are interested in the Armed Forces. I have started a thread regarding that. Everyone can share information about their country's one armed forces unit at a...
any one have any idea about wegind and proximity card and card reader
Any user of Reliance Netconnect Broadband+ ? Previously I were having the Reliance plug and play 1x whose speed was pathetic (in comparision to what I were paying). Now I...
HEy everyone! I wanted an advice regarding laptops. I am really confused which brand to prefer while buying a new laptop. Can u help me with this please? My range...
😁Hai friends, I am abi, entering my 1st yr Engineering in Instrumentation&Control on Aug17.😁 can i know ,how was the subject&opportunities?😕