PHP Dev(WordPress): Required

Hi CEans,

We are Hiring for Solid WordPress Developer with PHP Background to develop Awesome apps.
Bonus: If you handled OVH.com dedicated server.

Salary: 35K Per month

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I'd strongly recommend posting your job in our dedicated Jobs App for engineers. Just head over to #-Link-Snipped-# and then register yourself as an employer. You can then post as many jobs you can; all for free!

We actively promote all the jobs; so that should help you get some good candidates. If you need any help, write to us on #-Link-Snipped-#. We'll be happy to help.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    #-Link-Snipped-# . I have posted the job.

Please check it & review it.

It's nice to comeback again here after long time.

Thanks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, it's being reviewed and will be made live shortly. All good! 😀. Do let us know your experience posting the job.
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Sure, Will do it. We are expecting right candidate for this job. Posting the job is breeze. Hope this gets popular.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The world’s first wireless charging laptop with ultra-thin features- Dell Latitude 7285 is now officially listed on the company’s website for sale starting at $1,199 (approx. Rs. 77000). The convertible...
Quote: The Engineering Council and Royal Academy of Engineering have today jointly published a revised set of ethical principles that they believe all engineers should adhere to in their professional...
Quote: We're pleased to present the 2017 Makerspace Contest! The contest that brings communities together is back for its third iteration. Epilog, Ultimaker, Dremel, Woodcraft, and DigiKey are offering up...
Hi all, i have been assigned, this project to experimentally determine the maximum air delivery (cubic meters/minute) of a 1400 mm sweep ceiling fan, of a particular make. i do...
Amidst many delays in the past, Google’s Backup and Sync tool is finally available for download for both Mac and Windows. This new tool replaces the existing Google Photos desktop...