PHP Developer Looking For OCJP Certification - Will I Get Good Job?

Now i am working at good software company(mid-small sized), got placed through college campus interview,The company has 2 years bond period and , 1.2 years is now remaining,I got 2.1 lacs package.

Well the company assigned me Php,and other framework of Php.As our company does not change Platform once its assigned ,For other 1.2 years I will be on same Platform.

Now i am thinking of Doing OCJP.
1)Will it be able to get me decent job ,after 1.2 years in other company ? or they will deny me as i dont have any experience on java?

I dont believe ,less talented people got the low job but giving them Java platform.
2)What do i do for better career?
Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's not clear why you wish to leave PHP and opt for Java; given that you do not have any background or experience in Java programming. Understanding your views and opinions will help us offer a better advice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2kg of Water at 1 atm boils in 30 minutes. Find the rate of heat transfer to the water. The answer should be -(2kg)*334.5(KJ/Kg)/(30*60s)=0.3716KW Is the solution correct? The given...
NEST Learning Thermostat home automation system finds itself currently housed in 120 countries across the world, even though its availability was restricted to US and Canada thus far, with UK...
hi, i got 24.58 marks in gate(2014) under (OBC) and my gate score is 339 so with this any possiability to do M-tech if it possiable which kind of colleges...
The Chinese multinational company - Lenovo has been under the spotlight ever since they bought Motorola from Google for $2.91 billion. Lenovo already has a line-up of A, K, S,...
MathHarbor is a cloud based platform that leverages the power of cloud computing to save the pain of numerical computing needs. Currently, MathHarbor supports the Octave, Scilab, R and Sage...