PHP creator Rasmus Lerdorf leaves YAHOO!

[​IMG]
Rasmus Lerdorf

The creator of PHP - one of the hottest web programming languages is leaving Yahoo. Lerdorf joined Yahoo in 2002 and has worked for the company as an engineer since. Lerdorf is most notable for creating the original PHP engine, and for being a notable open source developer, speaker and author

[Source: TechCrunch]

By the way, any guesses on what's next for Rasmus?

[Hint: Google? 😛 ]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEan, I've been long thinking of forming groups of people joining various companies so that they can interact with each other and get to know each other before they meet...
CEans, During my last few visits to engineering colleges, I met several students who have brilliant ideas and are thinking of converting their ideas into useful services / products. If...
CEans, I guess the time for techfests and college annual events has arrived. If your college is organizing any event, feel free to post information about it here. Do not...
If you have been using Firefox 3.6 beta 1, get fixes to over 190 bugs in the latest beta 2 available for download from FF beta page: Firefox web browser...
please tell about the bit addressable registers in 8251 mircocontroller..........i cant even understand the meaning or definition i searched the web..but i didnt get the answers😔....please tell wat is the...