PHP Beginner Project Ideas

right now,Im learning php .I want to do a project on php ,so can any one suggest that which type of project should i do

Replies

• simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Manohar goud
    right now,Im learning php .I want to do a project on php ,so can any one suggest that which type of project should i do
    What kind of project are you expecting to do?
    It can be a small one or big one, depending on your interest and time.
    You can do projects from making a user register and log-in type project to a social networking website or a bulletin board kind of project.

One thing that you should keep in mind is, keep a good quality of code.
    Write tests and verify them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why not start building a twitter clone? It should be one interesting project to work on!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a Metal scrap recycling Industry, is there a method which is more efficient than a manual hand sorting process for sorting a scrap into different metals?
I have seen in wiki susceptance is the imaginary of admittance. but its not a clear definition for suscep. The reactance is the opposition of change of voltage and current...
plz tell me the circuit which has to be implemented ....
Hi friends am a student of University of Adelaide, Australia. I need one innovative non technical seminar topic like Solar powered Catamaran, Automatic Car parking System. Please give me your...
.. thought 10 times before I shared, but finally I am doing it! share and respect!