Photography competition

Hello my fellow CEan Photographers😀
If you are reading this thread I am sure you must have some interest in photography and want to try out your skills.So here is a photography competition which i just found out (you may know it already but still) and that is amazing wherein photography is mixed with something else.Now you would be thinking what this is all about.Hey guys check out this link and dont forget to view the current entries and winners profile .Its awesome😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This may be of interest. Could become an issue in India too. Spectrum deficit, cognitive radio, 802.22, and TV towers rise again | Left2MyOwnDevices
CR4 - Blog Entry: Should Robots Be Humanlike?
C++ pointer or simply a pointer is a simple variable that has the capability to store the memory address of some location. Lets discuss a small program for illustration: int...
C++ pointer or simply a pointer is a simple variable that has the capability to store the memory address of some location.

Lets discuss a small program for illustration:

int * p;
int...
Hi all I need your help, I've got two suppliers of Naval brass, the materials are the same from each supplier and a chemical analysis has confirmed this, a hardness...