photodetector multiple wavelengths

hello,

I am enthralled to inform you that this year we are trying to simulate a photo-detector using MAT LAB. It stands out from the lot in the fact that it will be able to detect many wavelengths and in further improvements we can even expect our self to be programming this device using a microprocessor etc.

can anyone suggest me some material that concerns itself with multiple wavelength photo detector etc. Any research papers, journals for that matter.......

Regards,
Proffy

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Only when they would have thought the situation is under control, the world-famous code sharing website - GitHub got under a DDoS attack twice in a row in last two...
hello, i made a project on water level controller using pic16f877a i made a pgm using c language it works very well when i run it on software protious but...
Tanks are the military vehicles which always make me speechless and the automobile engineering behind it make me wondered. Tanks have the best design to be operated both on road...
Should the dress code in (work places) companies should be regulated? I am not against any profession but I am sure that it is a debatable topic. Should there be...
hello friends, A little doubt while reading noise in electronic devices. Is there any difference in the physical interpretation of power density and power density spectrum. why there is a...