Phone Ringtone As Advertisements - Your Next Startup Idea?

There are people who want to throw in advertisements everywhere. If you thought the caller tunes were annoying; then be ready for the phone ringtones that tell you what's 'hot' around you instead of playing a nice tune. Google's has filed a patent application for the concept and we just hope that they don't make it 'default' for all the Android handsets. See: #-Link-Snipped-#

However this can be your next startup idea too. What do you think?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Ringtone as advertisement .. but why should any one have an ad ringtone.
    Are they going to pay to user if some one is setting this dynamic ringtone?๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : That'd be an even more interesting idea ๐Ÿ˜€ . But it has to work in favor of the advertiser as well. Say the advertiser shares about 10% of the revenues with the end user. Someone pick this up guys; could very well be your next million dollar startup idea! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Even minimal reward point like 50 bucks or 50 free local minutes per month would attract a lot.๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I see a lot of sites asking for journals-research papers for submit, some asking money for it & other stuff, but I'm looking forward to know which of these sites...
We engineers have a unique vocabulary and it's easy for outsiders to get confused or misunderstand what we mean. Absolute Zero takes a closer look. [Join / Login To View...
I'm trying to connect vb2010 to a database. But not been able to do so. Can a database expert guide me on how to go about this?
Hello friends I want to know what are the types of spring? I am a mechanical engineer from TamilNadu and I am clueless about the types of strings. Please reply...
Name: Neeraj Kumar Sharma Nick Name: Nick ๐Ÿ˜› Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student My favourite Work: Making themes for flashLite enabled phone. (eg my Samsung...